We ship to the following destinations:
United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, United States, New Zealand.
We hope to resume shipping to Ireland soon.
- If your tracking link shows 'sender preparing item' or 'sender despatching item', this actually means that your order has been collected by Royal Mail and entered into their network.
- While in our experience our delivery estimates are accurate the majority of the time, these timeframes are not a guarantee as orders can be delayed by factors outside of our control once the order has been dispatched. For example, items can be delayed by adverse weather conditions or by being held at customs. We always recommend ordering as early as possible if your order is required by a certain date.
- Please ensure that your shipping address is correct and written in English - we are not responsible for orders that do not arrive or are lost due to an incorrect on incomplete address. If your order requires reshipping due to it being returned to us for having an incorrect address a postage fee will be required (£2.95 GBP UK/£4.95 GBP international).
International Customers Only
- There are no Brexit fees on EU orders. The price at checkout is the price you pay.
- Orders shipped to addresses outside of the United Kingdom and EU are sent delivered Delivery Duties Unpaid (DDU). Therefore, you may be required to pay customs duties or local sales tax on your order prior to delivery. Please note that the customer is responsible for these charges, and we cannot advise the amount you may be charged. Please check with your local tax authority for the correct information.
- Please note that if you reject the delivery of your order, it can only be refunded once it is received safely back by us. Please note shipping will not be refundable in this instance, and if your order qualified for free shipping then the standard shipping fee will be deducted from your refund.
- You can browse and pay in Australian Dollars (AUD), British Pounds (GBP), Canadian Dollars (CAD), Euros (EUR) or US Dollars (USD). Simply scroll to the bottom of our website and select your chosen currency from the dropdown menu. Please note that a very small number of banks and credit case issues may charge a transaction fee on international orders when processing your payment - please check with your payment provider prior to shopping if this is a concern.
- Please be aware that international orders will have a customs information label stating the specific contents of the package on the outside of the packaging as this is a legal requirement.
- Our postal service (Royal Mail) will pass your package to a different mail service within your country. All postal providers have different rules and regulations which we are unable to control. For example, they may require you to collect you package from a local office under certain circumstances. We advise that you regularly monitor the tracking information sent to you via your shipping confirmation email to ensure prompt receipt of your package.