Druzy Dreams is an online-only bohemian jewellery boutique. We're a small business based in London but ship internationally with thousands of happy customers worldwide.
Every order is lovingly packaged and includes a handwritten thank you note.
We pride ourselves on our service and nothing makes us happier than a smiling customer!
We are continually working on ways to improve our business, particularly in terms of ethics and sustainability. We're doing our best whilst constantly looking at how we can improve.
If you’d like to learn more about our ethos, please read through the sections below.
Katherine x (Founder)
- As a small business, we truly appreciate everyone who chooses to place an order with us, which is why we take the time to handwrite a thank you note for each customer.
- We will always do our best to resolve any issues that may arise. On the rare occasions that things don’t quite go to plan, we ask that our customers get in touch and give us the chance to put things right. Click here to email us.
- We are currently phasing in new designs made from recycled silver, with these pieces beginning to launch from November and December 2020. These items are marked 'recycled silver' on the product page for your reference.
- Recycled 925 sterling silver is the same quality as regular 925 sterling silver, it's just kinder to the planet.
- We are aiming for 100% of our jewellery to be made from recycled metals by the end of 2023.
- From Spring 2020 onwards, all new manufacturing orders are supplied by two carefully chosen, trusted manufacturers in India and Indonesia, who are able to create high quality jewellery using recycled sterling silver.
- Our manufacturers have high ethical standards. We are confident that the highly skilled workers who make our jewellery are treated with fairness, respect and have safe working conditions. One factory is a member of the Responsible Jewellery Council, ISO audited, and has Ethical Trading Initiative certification. The other provides free childcare for working parents, housing for workers, and all employees have health insurance and pensions.
- For designs we source elsewhere, we work with reputable global suppliers with whom we have long-standing relationships. However, we are aiming to completely phase out these suppliers by the end of 2023, as they are unable to offer jewellery in recycled metals.
- We try to balance presenting your order as beautifully as possible whilst avoiding the use of unnecessary packaging, so please be aware that your jewellery items may not be sent individually packaged.
- Our mailing boxes are climate neutral and fully recyclable.
- Our tissue paper is made from 99% recycled material and is fully recyclable.
- Your jewellery will be sent in a reusable satin pouch.
- Please note that some very small or delicate items such as body jewellery may also be sent in a small plastic bag as we find this is necessary to keep these items safe in transit. We are looking to replace these with a suitable environmentally friendly alternative once we have used up our current stock of packaging.
Sustainability Initiative - Tree Planting
- As well as ensuring our production and packaging are as sustainable as possible, from November 2020 we will now plant a minimum of one tree for every order placed through our website.
- The number of trees we have planted/commit to plant can be seen via the tracker on our homepage. The tracker syncs at timed intervals - you will not necessarily see it move the moment your order is placed.
- Trees are donated via our partnership with One Tree Planted (external site).
- So far we have planted 7000+ trees in Australia, the Amazon rainforest, Colombia, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Peru, Uganda, the United Kingdom and Vietnam
- One Tree Planted determine the most appropriate tree species to plant based on location and time of year
Big Ears, Big Heart Ring - Elephant Charities
- In July 2021 we launched the 'Big Ears, Big Heart' rings, with £5 from every sale of these rings donated to elephant charities.
- We have first chosen to support Save Elephant Foundation, which is a non-profit organisation supporting a number of projects, primarily the Elephant Nature Park rescue and rehabilitation centre in Northern Thailand.
- Learn more at www.elephantnaturepark.org (external site).
- We will be donated at least 5% of our monthly net profits to charitable organisations between January - March 2021.
- January 2021 - Derian House Children's Hospice. Derian House provides respite and end-of-life care to more than 400 children and young people across the North West of England. Learn more at www.derianhouse.co.uk (external site).
- February 2021 - The Trussell Trust. The Trussell Trust supports over 1200 food bank centres across the UK, providing emergency food and support to people locked in poverty, while also campaigning for change to end the need for food banks in the future. Learn more at www.trusselltrust.org (external site).
- March 2021 - Refuge. Refuge supports more than 6000 clients every day, helping them to overcome many forms of abuse including domestic violence, sexual violence and female genital mutilation. Learn more at www.refuge.org.uk (external site).
Druzy Dreams Limited
Company no. 13275619
Registered England and Wales
3a Dee Road, TW9 2JN, UK
(This is not our returns address and not open to public)
Online only store
VAT registered: 374855848