FREE Finger Sizer (UK customers only)Regular price £0.00 GBP
- Read through our ring size help page but still not sure of your Druzy Dreams ring size? Order this FREE and easy to use finger sizer!
- Simply fasten around your finger, adjust for a comfortable fit ensuring it can slip over the knuckle like a ring, and then read off the indicated size
- This sizer covers sizes 1 to 17 and we currently stock sizes 4 to 11
- If the sizer shows you are in between sizes (e.g. size 7.5) we typically recommend to choose the next full size up (e.g. size 8). You may also wish to size up if ordering a ring with a chunky band or design, as these can feel snugger than more delicate rings
- UK customers will pay just £1 postage when ordering this item to be shipped alone (to cover the cost towards a first class stamp and an envelope). If ordering the finger sizer along with other items from our website, our regular shipping charges will apply to your order instead
- We are unable to send this item to international customers at a reduced shipping price. Instead, please use either our printable ring size guide which can be downloaded from the ring size help page or search for 'USA finger sizer' or 'USA ring sizer' online and purchase from a vendor located in your country, as this will be much more cost effective for yourself
- Maximum of one free finger sizer per customer. Any additional sizers will be cancelled
- Image shows measurement at size 8
- Please note we do not plant a tree for orders consisting of only a free finger sizer
Ring Size Guide
For further help, please visit our ring sizing page.
Please use the following information to convert to your Druzy Dreams size.
Size 4 - UK H 1/2, US 4, EUR 47.5, 15.1mm diameter (formerly Extra Extra small)
Size 5 - UK J 1/2, US 5, EUR 50, 15.9mm diameter (formerly Extra Small)
Size 6 - UK L 1/2, US 6, EUR 52.5, 16.7mm diameter (formerly Small)
Size 7 - UK N 1/2, US 7, EUR 55, 17.5mm diameter (formerly Medium)
Size 8 - UK P 1/2, US 8, EUR 57.5, 18.3mm diameter (formerly Large)
Size 9 - UK R 1/2, US 9, EUR 60, 19.1mm diameter (formerly Extra Large)
Size 10 - UK T 1/2, US 10, EUR 62.5, 19.9mm diameter (formerly Extra Extra Large)
Size 11 - UK V 1/2, US 11, EUR 65, 20.7mm diameter
Size 12 - UK X 1/2, US 12, EUR 67, 21.4mm diameter
If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up rather than down. You may also wish to size up if ordering a chunky ring with a larger band, as it will fill feel tighter on the finger.
Please note, sizing information is given as a guide only and is not a total guarantee of a perfect fit. Measurements may vary slightly between designs or individual rings of the same design due to the variety of styles we stock and the nature of production.
Remember - if you order a ring and it doesn't fit you are welcome to return it for refund. UK customers can also return and exchange for a different size. You can view our returns policy here.
If you are still unsure or have any questions about ring sizing then please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we'll respond to you as soon as possible.
Shipping & Returns
We ship WORLDWIDE* from the UK
*excluding a small number of countries
Need help? Email us