We're taking a short break from shipping orders.
Orders placed after 8am BST Fri 20 May will be dispatched from Mon 30 May.
Customer service emails will be replied to as normal during this time. Any returns for refund will be processed as usual. Returns for exchange will be processed from Mon 30 May.
Can I return my order?Returning for refund:
- All customers are welcome to return items* for a refund provided the items were in the post back to us within 28 days of the delivery date.
Returning for exchange:
- UK customers can return their items* to exchange for a different size within 28 days of the delivery date. Please note that exchanges can be made once per order. If items are returned for a second time with an exchange requested, then a refund will be issued instead.
- We are unable to offer exchanges for international customers, instead it is necessary to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order in the required size using our website.
*Items must not show signs of wear. We cannot accept returns for body jewellery, earrings, or other pierced jewellery if the hygiene bag has been opened. We also cannot accept items that have been customised or made to order, one-off special sale items, or adjustable jewellery that has been adjusted. This will always be shown on the returns tab of the individual product page.
- Any items returned outside the of the terms of this returns policy cannot be accepted. A re-shipping fee of £2.95 GBP UK/£4.95 GBP international will be required to send your items back to you.
How do I return my order?
- Please return your items using a mail service (i.e. Royal Mail for UK customers) NOT a courier (i.e. Hermes etc). We recommend using a tracked service to ensure your return reaches us safely. We cannot be responsible for returns that we do not receive or returns that are received damaged.
- Fill in and enclose the returns form inside your order and post your items back to the address provided on the form. Please ensure your items are in the post to us within 28 days of the delivery date.
- Returns can be made by post only and the customer is responsible for the cost of return postage.
- Items must be returned in unworn and saleable condition. Pierced jewellery, earrings, and body jewellery cannot be returned if the hygiene bag has been opened. Items customised or made to order cannot be returned
- We request that you return your items using a mailing box (you can reuse the box your order arrived in), along with any gift packaging your item came in such as a pouch or gift box. Take care to use enough tape to ensure the box is fully secured. We advise against using a padded envelope as this is not sufficient to protect your returned items and we cannot process returns with items that are damaged or missing.
- We recommend keeping your proof of postage receipt.
IMPORTANT: ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS MUST CLEARLY MARK THE CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM WITH 'RETURNED GOODS - NO COMMERCIAL VALUE'. It is not sufficient to simply write this on the box - you must write this on the customs declaration form. If this is not done, we may be charged customs fees on your returned items and it will be necessary to deduct these fees from your refund.