Can I return my order?
You can return eligible items* for either a refund or exchange provided the items are in the post back to us within 28 days of the delivery date.
Please note that exchanges can be made on one occasion per order - if items are sent back for exchange a second time then a refund will automatically be processed instead.
We are unable to offer exchanges for international customers, instead it is necessary to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order using our website.
* We cannot accept returns of the following:
- Items with any signs of wear or in otherwise unsaleable condition
- Body jewellery, earrings, and other pierced jewellery if the hygiene bag has been opened or tampered with
- Adjustable items that have been adjusted
- Any other items marked as non-returnable in the product description
- Fill in and enclose the returns form inside your order and post your items back to the address provided on the form. Please ensure your items are in the post to us within 28 days of the delivery date.
- Returns can be made by post only (UK customers we ask that you please use Royal Mail) and the customer is responsible for the cost of return postage.
We recommend returning your items using a mailing box (you can reuse the box your order arrived in) and require that you include any gift packaging that came with your item such as a pouch or gift box.
Please take care to use enough tape to ensure the box is fully sealed.
We advise against using any sort of envelope as this is not sufficient to protect your returned items and we cannot process returns with items that are damaged or missing.
We recommend using a tracked service to ensure your return reaches us safely. We cannot be responsible for returns that we do not receive or returns that are received damaged.
We recommend keeping your proof of postage receipt until your return has been received and processed by Druzy Dreams.
Any items returned outside the of the terms of this returns policy cannot be accepted. A re-shipping fee of £2.95 GBP UK/£4.95 GBP international will be required to send your items back to you.
ALL INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
MUST CLEARLY MARK THE CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM WITH 'RETURNED GOODS - NO COMMERCIAL VALUE' AND TICK THE 'RETURNED GOODS' BOX
It is not sufficient to simply write this on the box - you must show this on the customs declaration form.
If this is not done, we may be incorrectly charged duties and taxes on your returned items and it will be necessary to deduct these fees from your refund. If you are unsure about these instructions, please ask for assistance at your post office.
* EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS - Gift shop with confidence *
Orders placed between 20 November 2022 and 23 December 2022 may be posted back to us within 45 days of the delivery date instead of the standard 28 days. The rest of our regular returns policy applies as normal.