We are taking a well-earned short break from Monday 24th September - Thursday 4th October. Please note that returned mail received by us during this time will not be processed for refunds or exchanges until Friday 5th October.
If you change your mind about a purchase after you have received it you have 14 days from delivery to return it. Please keep your postage receipt as proof that a return was made during this period, as returns made after this time are not eligible for refund.
Please complete the returns slip included in your order and return to the address provided on the slip.
- Items must be returned in an unworn and saleable condition and in the original packaging (gift boxes and bags)
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping
- We highly recommend using a tracked delivery service to ensure your return reaches us safely - we are not responsible for returns that we do not receive
What can't I return?
- Items that have been customised or made to order cannot be returned
- Body jewellery, earrings and other pierced jewellery cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons
- Adjustable jewellery cannot be returned if it has been adjusted
What about exchanges?
- We are able to offer exchanges on orders with UK shipping addresses
- Please see the returns form inside your order to organise an exchange
We carefully check the quality of each item before it is lovingly packaged and shipped to you. However, in the very unlikely event that you do receive a faulty item please email email@example.com with your order number and details of the fault so that we may assist you.