If you change your mind about a purchase after you have received it you have 14 days from delivery to return it. Please keep your postage receipt as proof that a return was made during this period, as returns made after this time are not eligible for refund.
Please complete the returns slip included in your order and return to the address provided on the slip.
- Items must be returned to us in an unworn and saleable condition
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return shipping
- We highly recommend using a tracked delivery service to ensure your return reaches us safely - we are not responsible for returns that we don receive or that are received damaged
What can't I return?
- Items that have been customised or made to order
- Body jewellery, earrings and other pierced jewellery cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons
- Adjustable jewellery cannot be returned if it has been adjusted
We are able to offer exchanges on orders with UK shipping addresses. Please see the returns form inside your order to organise an exchange.
Please note items can be returned for exchange once per order. If a further exchange is required after an exchange has already been issued then a £1.95 postage fee will be required.
We carefully check the quality of each item before it is lovingly packaged and shipped to you. However, in the very unlikely event that you do receive a faulty item please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details of the fault so that we may assist you.