EXTENDED RETURNS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAKS
We have extended the returns period for all orders placed from 1st March 2020 to 60 days instead of the usual 14 days. This means that you have up to 60 days from the date of delivery to post your items back to us.
We have put this extension in place to ensure that you can shop with confidence whilst staying safe and observing lockdowns/social distancing during this time.
As a small business it's really important that we know how many returns to expect in order to keep our finances in check.
Please note that if you intend to return items for refund or exchange within the extended 60 days you MUST notify us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with subject 'intention to return' along with details of the items you will be returning for refund or exchange within 14 days of the delivery date.
If you do not notify us of your intention to return within 14 days of delivery we will not be able to accept your items. We cannot make any exceptions to this.
The rest of our usual returns policy applies as normal.
Thank you so much for your support.
Please note: If you made a return that was due to arrive with us between 6th - 26th March, these items were held by Royal Mail whilst we took our annual break. We were expecting to take delivery of these items on 27th March but there has unfortunately been a delay on the part of Royal Mail. We expect to receive these during week commencing 30th March and will process your returns asap. Thank you for your patience!
Can I return my order?
Returning for refund:
All customers are welcome to return items* for a refund provided the items are in the post back to us within 60 days of the delivery date.
Returning for exchange:
UK customers can return their items* to exchange for a different size within 60 days of the delivery date. Please note that exchanges can be made once per order. If items are returned for a second time with an exchange requested, then a refund will be issued instead.
We are unable to offer exchanges for international customers, instead it is necessary to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order in the required size using our website.
*We cannot accept returns for body jewellery, earrings, or other pierced jewellery due to hygiene reasons. We also cannot accept items that have been customised or made to order, sample sale items, or adjustable jewellery that has been adjusted.
How do I return my order?
- Fill in and enclose the returns form inside your order and post your items back to the address provided on the form. Please ensure your items are in the post to us within 60 days of the delivery date.
- Returns can be made by post only and the customer is responsible for the cost of return postage.
- Items must be returned in unworn and saleable condition. Please note that some items cannot be returned such as pierced jewellery and earrings, body jewellery, adjustable jewellery, items made to order and sample sale items.
- We request that you return your items using a mailing box (you can reuse the box your order arrived in), along with any gift packaging your item came in such as a pouch or gift box. Take care to use enough tape to ensure the box is fully secured.
- We advise against using a padded envelope as this is not sufficient to protect your returned items and we cannot process returns with items that are damaged or missing.
- We recommend using a tracked delivery service to ensure your return reaches us safely. We cannot be responsible for returns that we do not receive or returns that are received damaged.
- We recommend keeping your proof of postage receipt.
CUSTOMERS RETURNING ITEMS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
MUST CLEARLY MARK THE CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM WITH 'RETURNED GOODS - NO COMMERCIAL VALUE'.
It is not sufficient to simply write this on the box - you must write this on the customs declaration form.
If this is not done, we may be charged customs fees on your returned items and it will be necessary to deduct these fees from your refund.
We carefully check each item before it is lovingly packaged and shipped to you. However, in the unlikely event that you do receive a faulty item please email email@example.com with your order number along with a description and photograph of the fault so that we may assist you.