How do I return my order?
- Please complete the returns form inside your order and return to the address provided on the slip within 14 days of delivery. Returns can be made by post only.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of return postage.
- Items must be returned in unworn and saleable condition. Please note that some items cannot be returned such as pierced jewellery and earrings, body jewellery, adjustable jewellery, items made to order and sample sale items.
- Please return your items inside the original packaging to ensure items are not damaged or lost in transit as these cannot be refunded. A padded envelope is not sufficient to protect your returned items.
- We recommend using a tracked delivery service to ensure your return reaches us safely as we are not responsible for returns that we do not receive or are received damaged.
- Please keep your postage receipt as proof that a return was made during the returns period, as returns made after this time are ineligible for return.
What can't I return?
- Items that have been customised or made to order
- Body jewellery, earrings and other pierced jewellery cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons
- Adjustable jewellery cannot be returned if it has been adjusted
- Sample sale items
- We are able to offer exchanges for UK customers only. International customers are required to return for a refund and place a new order for their required size/colour.
- Please note that if we do not have the required stock to fulfil your exchange then you will be refunded instead. We are unable to reserve stock for your whilst we await your return
- Please note items can be returned for exchange on one occasion per order. The customer is responsible for the cost of the return postage (sending your items back to us), and we will not charge a postage fee to send the exchanged products back out to you on the first occasion. If items from the same order are returned for exchange again following this then a £2.95 UK postage fee will be required to cover the cost of us sending the exchanged goods to you
We carefully check the quality of each item before it is lovingly packaged and shipped to you. However, in the very unlikely event that you do receive a faulty item please email email@example.com with your order number along with a description and photograph of the fault so that we may assist you.
CHRISTMAS 2019 RETURNS
Orders placed between 17th November 2019 and 23rd December 2019 can be returned by all customers for a refund in the form of a Druzy Dreams gift card until 14th January 2019. UK customers can also return for exchange until 14th January 2019 (if requested stock is unavailable then a gift card refund will be given). If you wish to return an item for a refund to the original payment method then this will be need to be returned within 14 days of delivery as per our usual returns policy.