Can I return my order?
Returning for refund:
- All customers are welcome to return items* for a refund provided the items were in the post back to us within 28 days of the delivery date.
- Extended refund period for Christmas - orders placed between 20 November to 23 December 2020 can be returned for refund until 15 January 2021
Returning for exchange:
- UK customers can return their items* to exchange for a different size within 28 days of the delivery date. Please note that exchanges can be made once per order. If items are returned for a second time with an exchange requested, then a refund will be issued instead.
- Extended exchange period for Christmas - orders placed between 20 November to 23 December 2020 can be returned for exchange until 15 January 2021
- We are unable to offer exchanges for international customers, instead it is necessary to return the unwanted item for a refund and place a new order in the required size using our website.
*We cannot accept returns for body jewellery, earrings, or other pierced jewellery due to hygiene reasons. We also cannot accept items that have been customised or made to order, one-off special sale items, or adjustable jewellery that has been adjusted. This will always be shown on the returns tab of the individual product page.
Any items returned outside the of the terms of this returns policy cannot be accepted. A re-shipping fee of £3.50 UK/£6.95 international will be required to send your items back to you.
How do I return my order?
- Fill in and enclose the returns form inside your order and post your items back to the address provided on the form. Please ensure your items are in the post to us within 28 days of the delivery date.
- Returns can be made by post only and the customer is responsible for the cost of return postage.
- Items must be returned in unworn and saleable condition. Please note that some items cannot be returned such as pierced jewellery and earrings, body jewellery, adjustable jewellery, items made to order and sample sale items.
- We request that you return your items using a mailing box (you can reuse the box your order arrived in), along with any gift packaging your item came in such as a pouch or gift box. Take care to use enough tape to ensure the box is fully secured.
- We advise against using a padded envelope as this is not sufficient to protect your returned items and we cannot process returns with items that are damaged or missing.
- We recommend using a tracked delivery service to ensure your return reaches us safely. We cannot be responsible for returns that we do not receive or returns that are received damaged.
- We recommend keeping your proof of postage receipt.
CUSTOMERS RETURNING ITEMS FROM OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
MUST CLEARLY MARK THE CUSTOMS DECLARATION FORM WITH 'RETURNED GOODS - NO COMMERCIAL VALUE'.
It is not sufficient to simply write this on the box - you must write this on the customs declaration form.
If this is not done, we may be charged customs fees on your returned items and it will be necessary to deduct these fees from your refund.
EXTENDED RETURNS DUE TO CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAKS (1 MARCH 2020 - 9 JUNE 2020)
Please click here to view the returns policy valid for all orders placed between 1 March 2020 and 9 June 2020.